TERMS & CONDITIONS
All De Petra creations are hand made jewelry to order, please allow 5-10 days for order fulfillment. Each piece of jewelry is 100 % hand made in America. De Petra Creations features handmade jewelry using semi-precious and precious minerals, gem stones, hand hammered brass, the finest leather, gold fill silver and other common jewelry materials.
We use USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE SERVICE USPS . The fee is a flat $5.35 for shipping/handling and includes Delivery Confirmation, for US domestic shipping. Whole sale orders may take up to 2-3 weeks to complete, or any special volume order, or special gems to take time to arrive to us. No tracking available.
FedEx shipping is available for the continental US for a flat $35 charge. When your items are ready to ship, they are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight and includes delivery tracking.
USPS Global Priority Flat Rate is US$16.95 for Canada and Mexico and US$ 32.95 the rest of the world. Shipments take 6 to 10 days delivery.
Please note: this may not include customs/VAT charges as I am unable to calculate the charges in my shopping cart. This shipment method does not provide delivery tracking.
Note: We may change the fees accordingly with the postal companies charges. We do not charge any processing or packaging fees.
De Petra ship all items from our facility in Houston via USPS or FedEx if selected.
Manufacturer Defects- All items are guaranteed to be delivered free of manufacturer's defects and as ordered. If any item has a manufacturer's defect as determined by the manufacturer, it will be corrected by De Petra, you will need to ship the product to our Houston based facility. Write to email@example.com for repair number. Jewelry is a delicate object the un proper care of the product is not cover by the De Petra.
Due are nature of our product we don’t accept returns. All the pieces are unique, hand made in America there is not equal to other, some changes may be perceived with the pictures showed in the website, we use raw materials in our creations. If there is a seize issue we will replace the item with the desire seize, or we can make a store credit if you return you product in lees than 5 days of receiving the product. Any concerns please write to info @depetra.com
Paypal preferred, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Delivery to credit cardholder's street address in the USA or a confirmed alternate address. Deliveries to other shipping addresses & Post Office box numbers are via RESTRICTED delivery only.
IMPORTANT: The billing information you provide must match what your bank or credit card company have on file. Any variance will delay or void your order. Many orders are also verified by telephone.
PayPal® Restriction- If you choose PayPal® as your payment method, note that we only ship to PayPal® confirmed addresses in the USA. We will not ship to a different address. If you would like delivery to an alternate address (an address other than what PayPal® has on file), pay using one of the credit cards indicated above.
Information that is gathered from Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
We may change this Terms and conditions of use from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 1, 2012.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
· Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on De Petra's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on De Petra's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
· This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by De Petra at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
· The materials on De Petra's web site are provided "as is". De Petra makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, De Petra does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall De Petra or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on De Petra's Internet site, even if De Petra or a De Petra authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on De Petra's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. De Petra does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. De Petra may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. De Petra does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
De Petra has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by De Petra of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to De Petra's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.